With the increasing popularity of m-Commerce, the reasons for people to worry have also increased. Many people are now worried about the security factor while operating mobile commerce websites. However, mcommerce websites are feature-rich and feature-specific to accommodate the change in environment. And one of the features is maintaining security. You can also do the following:
- Thin client leverage on existing system infrastructure.
- Personal trusted device with UserID.
- No revelation of card information/account information to the merchants.
- E-portal initiated payment request.
- Secure money transfer.
- No login details are saved, unless you enable them to.
- Keep a check on your e-statements on a regular basis.
- Lock and password protect your phone.
- Always purchase and download apps from reliable companies.